Migration Modelio 2.2.1+ to 3.0
Modelio 2.2.1 (or greater version) projects can be migrated to Modelio 3.*. However the Modelio projects format has changed in Modelio 3, so it is necessary to convert Modelio 2 projects to the new format.
The .ofpx file used by Modelio 2 as project container is no longer used by Modelio 3.
- New export command for Modelio 3.4
- Fix in Analyst properties migration.
- Fixes export of boolean meta-attributes ("IsStatic", "IsAbstract", ...)
- Fix problem getting images of stereotypes at migration
- Fixes encoding issues when exporting from Linux or Win XP
- Fixes migration of Communication Node/Channel/Message.
- Removes an exception when exporting a model without Analyst roots.