Provides dedicated editors that assist the architect in modeling enterprise architecture using TOGAF. TOGAF is the Enterprise Architecture Framework standard defined by the Open Group organization. Modelio provides a concrete TOGAF Artifact building support through UML, BPMN and dedicated extension (profile). All necessary diagram types for TOGAF are supported, with matrix and catalog generation.
Note: TOGAF Architect is a Modeliosoft module, and requires the Modeliosoft Distribution of Modelio to be used.
- Adaptation for Modelio 3.5.0
- Fixes in documentation templates
- Adaptation for Modelio 3.4.1
- First delivery for Modelio 3.4.0
- Dedicated forms for the edition of the key architecture elements
- Risk analysis support with dedicated spreadsheet editors, forms, and model elements traceability to risks
- Dedicated matrices for process map and application map purposes, or information flows analysis
- Cloud modeling support within the technical architecture
- Fix HTML notes in diagrams.
- Fixes in the transformation commands.
- First delivery for Modelio 3.3.0
- First delivery for Modelio 3.2.x
- First delivery for Modelio 3.1.x
- First delivery for Modelio 3
- Modelio by Modeliosoft
|Togaf Architect version||Modelio version|