This script provides an advanced search functionality for Modelio.
Basically, Modelio provides a simple search system for Namespaces only.
With Advanced Search, you can launch a search on any metamodel element.
How it works?
Enter a word then select a metaclass and click on search button.
- You must select at least one metaclass.
- You can select multiple metaclasses
- You can just select a top metaclass like ModelElement. The search will return all elements inheriting from ModelElement.
You can also use regular expressions.
For example, you can enter '.*myword.*' then check the Use regular expression checkbox to search for elements containing the myword string.
- Support to Modelio 3.0 (and 2.x at the same time)
- Refactoring and comments
- Results are now sorted by name
- Regular expression search option added
- Catching exception if regular exception is incorrect
- IModelElement metaclass selected by default